Monday, April 13, 2009

i had a dream world when i was 3

when i was in a dream world when i was 3 it was ????i'll tell you about it and you tell me what you think it is.

my dream world was like all hannamontanna and i loved this kid and i thinked that he loved me too but now i grow out of my dream world in into reality.but i have dream's not dream world's!!and my brother's are mean to me all the time.now i dream of futer stuff like onece i dreamed about seeing my friend joey-lyn and i seen her today at the icecream store it was a great day today.

now anser if you liked it or not

3 comments:

  1. OK JENNA!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Look, when I wrote so who cares on david's blog, I meant so you can't force me not to be friends with you if I'm friends with Jenna. I was NOT talking to you David's blog...

    I WAS TALKING TO DAVID!!!!

    If you don't understand please say that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your dream but it was kinda confusing.

    ReplyDelete